Pages

Thursday

Never satisfied

It is been already late and I have to do the work more and more and at great speed to reach to that conclusion and also there are plenty of revisions to be done and this all to be finished on or before the end of the day. Opened the book and then sleep half on the bed to read the summary and then grasp all the subjects inherent within these. Three more books to be finished in the mean time and for this al the relevant books have been with me and in order not to forget all about these I keep it on my right side so that I can recall all these. I am feeling sleepy and for this within specified time I smiled back to me so that I could feel more and more rejuvenated and the whole topic will be with me always.

After few minutes I feel really sleepy but still continuing with my reading but after that I think it is not better to have this both on the sides as that read and sleep so it is better to have some sleep with my alarm on and then  read. During my studies I used to wear half pant and the tee shirt and for this I feel free and my concentration always stays with the time and I prefer to sleep from that posture so that I can again woke up and read and I do not want to waste any minute of time for this so I slept. I slept with both of my hands under the head with side on as I feel in this posture with hands touching my mind simultaneously, the mind can keep tack and save all the memory it has been getting back to it so far and also I prefer to keep the books open at the same posture as it can have some of the beliefs embedded within it that by getting into such posture and the books near by invisibly some memory will  be attracted to the books and after waking  up study will become more and more easier with the times.

If after waking up my head is on the open book then it for surer is the best for my examination and the results will be fantastic and praise worthy and for this as with open books all the letters and the knowledge will be streaming to my mind slowly and stipulate memory gatherings. It feels all the studies has been in conversation with me while I was at sleep and it is in my mind and it is storing slowly and after waking up all these will be mine and entire books and its learning will be easier , all these are sole of the fantastic thoughts but these are all what I used to believe for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment